Laine Magazine Issue 13
Laine is a tri-annual, high-quality knitting magazine for people who cherish
natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life. It includes patterns by both leading and new designers, insightful stories from
the world of wool, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Laine 13, Usnea, includes:
- 148 pages
- 10 knitting patterns & 1 crochet pattern, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Danish knitwear designer Lærke Bagger
- an article about June Cashmere
- an article about ChiaoGoo
- an article about the importance of crafting and creativity by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section.
Designers featured in this issue: Susan Chin, Susan Crawford, Sidsel Grau Petersen, Midori Hirose, Susanna Kaartinen, Inyoung Kim, Hanna Maciejewska, Mariya Matveeva, Paula Pereira, Maiju Räsänen and Griselda Zárate.